15 years of work experience in the field of Clinical Laboratory and Transfusion Medicine. Currently, I am working as a Laboratory Operations Analyst at King Abdulaziz Medical City – Ministry of National Guard- Riyadh; and I am responsible for the development and maintenance of a comprehensive quality plan; provision of quality management functions; development and maintenance of policies and procedures followed by my institution based on the following recognized standards setting organizations:
- American Association of Blood Bank standards.
- College of American Pathologist standards.
- CBAHI National Hospital and CLBB standards.
- Saudi MOH and SFDA regulations.
- ISO 15189 standards.
- JCI standards.
part-time lecturer and internship coordinator at King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences and participated in many conferences as a speaker.
Lastly, I also perform the following roles:
- Assessor and mentor in American Association of Blood Banks(AABB)
- Surveyor in Saudi central board for accreditation of healthcare institutions(CBAHI)
- Abstracts Reviewer, AABB annual conference
- Book Author , Book Entitled: Blood Bank KPIS; How to select, develop, and analyze them, Published by American Association of Blood Banks, 2020
alsaqrifs (@) hotmail.com